Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My dad

Hi blog peeps

Do you ever think that hanging out with your dad could be cool? Some people do and some people don’t but in my story my dad is everything to me.


When my dad is away I miss him a lot but sometimes we skype each other and when my dad is in Durban we always have fun adventures.

My dad always makes funny jokes about everything but you know spending time with your dad is an amazing experience.

My dad and I have a very close bond and we chat to each other and make up jokes and since I was little he always tackled me before I went to bed. I will never get tired of that one.

Sometimes we go to the dam and we enjoy ourselves. The one time when me and my dad went to the dam and my dad went wakeboarding and it was so cool to see him wakeboarding. He did all kinds of tricks not the dangerous ones I guess and I also went knee boarding. It was lots and lots of fun.



I can’t wait to see my dad again in December.

So blog peeps, whenever your dad is in town always bond with him, see whats up and enjoy your time with your dad.

Take it easy blog peeps.

This is me signing out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia, you are just the most precious daughter to have - I think your dad is so lucky to have a daughter like you. Love your photo's. When you see your dad in December, remember to take more photo's of the two of you together!
Love you lots
Aunty Carol

Anonymous said...

Hey chicken wing….cool story, I love you!

Libby said...

I love your story Bups, well done xx

Sam said...

Wow Jules. Looks like you have great fun with your Dad. I loved your story ... well done :-) I'm sure you miss each other lots now that he's living in Seychelles but it's great that you can Skype each other :-)
Keep blogging. Love Sam xxx