Sunday, August 30, 2009

Puppy Love

Hi blog peeps

Do you ever think that your dog could be your best friend? Having a dog is about more than just giving it food and water. Do you wonder why your dog sits next to you and do you wonder why your dog sleeps next to you at night. It's because your dog wants to be your friend.



In this story my dog is my very best friend. Her name is Britney-Jane and she is a Yorkshire Terrier. She is 1 year old and her next birthday is on the 7 March.



Sometimes me and my mom take my dog for a walk in the park or the beach.





Sometimes when it's raining my dog sits on my lap. Mostly if I am watching TV she is sitting on top of me, fast asleep.



One day me, my mom and my dog went to the park for a walk and we had lots of fun. Then me and my dog had a running race,sadly my dog won, I was a little bit too slow. Afterwards me and my mom had some lunch and then we went home. Britney was full of energy at the park and then was very tired and slept all the way home.





So blog peeps, if you have a dog make sure that you give it lots of love and care, spend some time with your dog and you never know ...... your dog might just become your best friend.





This is Julia signing out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules, what a lovely blog - I just love the pics of you and Britney Jane running in the park and on the beach. She is just the cutest little thing - I think she should come and live with me! The only thing is that I think Daffy and Fudge and Tickey will move out because they will be jealous. Love you sweetheart and keep blogging.
Aunty Carol signing off.

Sam said...

Aw Jules, your doggy is so beautiful, just like you :-) I'm sure she is loved so much. It looks like you simply adore her and it looks and sounds like she adores you too. Just want to say you are really a special young lady. Always stay as sweet as you are. Lots of Love Sam xxx