Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Aunty Feefs

Hi Blog Peeps

Todays story is about my Aunty Fifi.

 

My Aunty Fifi is the best and spending time with her is so much fun. One time I went to my dad's house although I was very sick, I was coughing and sneezing. My Aunty Fifi made me some special lemon and honey tea which made me a little bit better.

The next day me and my dad made Broccoli Salad for dinner and my Aunty Fifi came over, it was such fun.

The next morning I was still sick and my dad had to go to work so my dad called my Aunty Fifi. We read some house magazines and we had some nice lunch and some lemon and honey and so I realised that my Aunty Fifi is everything to me and she really made me feel at home and made me feel special. We also snuggled together and had a sleep.

 


Once when when me and my mom went to Joburg, my Aunty Feefs took us to go and see the High School Musical play. I loved it, the dancers were so cool and it was a very good performance. We also went out for lunch and we also had some icecream and my Aunty Feefs always spoils me.



So blog peeps, if you are going to your Aunty's house, you will never know, she might just make you feel very loved and special on the inside. My Aunty Fifi means the world to me peeps.

 


This is Julia signing out.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sam said...

Wow Jules, you are lucky to have such a special Aunty in your life :-) She sounds really awesome and I can see how much you love her and how special she is to you. Lots of Love Sam xxx