Friday, July 17, 2009

Aloe Festival - Steam Train

Hi blog peeps

Today’s story is about me and my family going on a steam train. Now some people went on train before and some didn’t but it may surprise you that I have never been on a train before.

So my story begins on Saturday, me and my family were driving all morning and listening to music in the car, finally we get to the train station at Creighton.

Then we had lunch at the flea market and after lunch we had a walk around and I bought a new bag then we went on the steam train. The view was incredible and we had so much fun and we saw some aloes.

This is me standing in front of the steam train.




















So peeps if ever go on a Train always have fun and always cherish the memories because you will never know Where your next adventure will take you.

This is Julia signing out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jules,

Sounds like you had lots of fun on your train trip! Always keep the memories close to you.

Love

Ilze

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had grate fun,Julia I'm aways so proud of you!! keep up the hard work.

love you Dad

bettybluenun atakları said...

hello julia.. You prepared a nice blog. Im living in turkey. Have you ever heard that country?
My english is not good. sorry. But ı can understand easily your blog..I like very much your steam train travel... You are living in South Africa aren't you???
ı am looking forward the yours new photos
lots of love
ayse...

Sam said...

Hey Jules. Looks like you had an awesome time on the steam train. Well done on your blog, I am loving reading all your stories and thank you for inviting me to view your space :-) Lots of Love, Sam xxx

Sam said...

Hey Jules. Looks like you had an awesome time on the steam train. Well done on your blog, I am loving reading all your stories and thank you for inviting me to view your space :-) Lots of Love, Sam xxx