Thursday, January 14, 2010

My School Play

Hi blog peeps



































Last year was my school play. It was so much fun.

This is Gog's and I at home before the play.




Everyone in the play was ready to go on stage. Some people were nervous and some people were excited but I was ready to sing.

When the play started it was amazing, everyone in the play said their lines beautifully and the choir was singing beautifully, of course. I was in the choir and I had a great time.

On the first night my Aunty Carol was there ...




And my mom. They both enjoyed the play and said they could hear me singing like an angel.





On the second night of the play my boyfriend, Luke, and his family also came to watch me. I was so happy that he was there to support me.





So blog peeps if you are doing a school play, don’t be nervous, just have fun and enjoy yourself.

This is Julia signing out.




2 comments:

Samantha said...

Jules, you are looking more and more like your Mom and that is a huge compliment. You're a stunning young lady :-) I love the pic of you and your Mom and I love the pictures of you and Luke .. you make such a cute couple :-) So glad you enjoyed your play and had fun singing in the choir. You're such a special angel xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetheart, your play was delightful and I agree, you did sing like and angel. I LOVE the pics of you and Luke - you are so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend. Love you lots and lots.
From Aunty Carol.