Friday, January 8, 2010

My exciting trip to the Seychelles

Hi Blog Peeps

Today’s story is about one of the greatest adventures of my life so far. Spending time with my dad in Seychelles.

My Aunty Feefs, Kim and I flew to the Seychelles on a very late flight in October last year. This is me on the morning that we arrived, as you can see I look very tired. But the trip was worth it.



On my first day in Seychelles it was amazing, the beaches were so beautiful and the views were breath taking. My dad took me on a drive and then we went for some lunch. Then we watched a movie and my dad was playing computer games.

On the second day we went to my dad’s work, then we went on a helicopter to the other island.



Then me and my dad went snorkeling and we saw some fish. We found a beautiful piece of coral.



We went on a ride on a quad bike. We went up the hill and saw an amazing view. We flew back home.



On the third day me and dad went to the shops. Dad wanted to buy a new TV and then we went to the beach for a picnic. Dad and I played with a Frisbee and we saw a beautiful sunset. We had wraps for dinner.



We also went to Fairyland for dinner with my dad, Kim and Fifi.



This is me and my Aunty Feefs. She flew all the way back home with me and made sure that I was safe. We had a cool time together and she is a good person to travel with.



I was very lucky to be able to fly to Seychelles and spend some time with my dad and I had so much fun. But I still wish my dad lived closer to me then we could play basketball together all the time and I could win.

So blog peeps, if you and your dad are going on a holiday, have fun and always find time to spend with the people you love.

This is Julia signing out.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Wow Jules, looks like you had an awesome time with your Dad. Your photos are beautiful :-) You're very lucky to have gone to the Seychelles .. it must have been an awesome experience! I'm sure you would love your Dad to live closer but you can have such lovely holidays with him in the Seychelles so you're blessed anyway. Lots of Love, Sam xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow Julia, I wish I could have fitted in your suitcase so that I could have gone with you. It looks like you had a wonderful time and the Seychelles looks beautiful. I think your dad was very happy to have his beautiful daughter with him on this very special holiday. Love you lots.
Aunty Carol

Kim said...

Hey Jules! I love your blog!! You are really good with the internet! Maybe you can teach me how to do this soon....
You will have to leave an open space on your blog somewhere for your next visit to us on the islands!!!
Love you lots, as your dad says, chicken drumstick!! xxxx
Love Fire